What happens if I'm in an accident?

If you are in an accident and there are serious injuries, call 911 immediately.  Make sure that you are okay to move and do not exit the vehicle onto busy streets. If you are okay to move, ensure the drivers and passengers are safe. If the vehicle is drivable, move the vehicle to a safe parking area away from all traffic. Call the local police and then fill out the Incident Report Form available below. Instructions for submitting the report are located on the form. Contact Green Commuter immediately at (844) 4RIDEGC and fill out the written report no later than 24 hours after the incident.


Article is closed for comments.